<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
香港追星 STARHK » 娛樂名人討論 » "So rest assured that you will let her go?
返回列表 回復 發帖

"So rest assured that you will let her go?

Until the ceremony, then ran one who was sent to Queen's palace Fung.

Hungry for a day, cheap jerseys from chinashe almost dizzy, can be followed around a group of helpless maid. Even have a little trick she would ask. Table looked delicious, saliva literally only looking to stay.

As the eunuch heard shouting: "the emperor to drive!" Gradually withdraw from their house maid.

High above a door of the emperor who, Ran one on the shivers. Dark discussion, 'but the wedding night tonight to see if there is no way to escape to. '

"I am the queen ah! Distressed do good." That the emperor went ahead at the dinner table before sitting posture, resignation Road. "I want to cry than you do!"

"......!"

Ran a head not going to care for him, my heart is trying to think of ways to cope. This give the emperor the greeting is, not a moment she was stunned to react.

"Hungry for a day of it! But to get something to eat?" The Emperor also do not care she's rude, went up nagging. "I have always been low levels of literacy Dahong woman in this world without identified talented woman, that you can get hold of exam escape the ministers * wedding! Do not want you to jump out of one. Name it when strange, do not want to put down an article toward the prime minister are excited too many cases when Cong Wang! you say you bad not bad? "

"I can participate in your thought questions that get married
discount nfl jerseys

, but abducted the soldiers say I do not test would have died and you said, how can I do."

Ran a first hearing this, then his heart to gas, to watch his eyes on Mao Chuhuo. It refused to find ways of. Freedom used in modern society, she naturally did not know the etiquette to play like that. Did not understand with the person before them is what kind of people, coupled with the tone of rancor over the years did not cross the grounds.

"You mean I still is not?"

Emperor thin glanced her eyes smile no less. He is also a rare case of such a woman, did not he look askew pulled inside out like really is not installed. It also has provoked the curiosity of his rare, enjoy this weird woman brings freshness.

"You think?"

She simply out of bed, strode to the emperor goes on the table, his hands on her hips staring at him ferocious, full of a dominatrix-like.

"...... Yo! Your past and present, but the first who dared to stare the emperor ah! "The Emperor is not a small gas fell by only naughty so she smiled and said:" Fortunately, I recently good mood tonight , I bed you fall asleep. no comment, right? "

"Hey!" Ran smile, and a good one sensible of the emperor. "Thank the Emperor, and my couch or your bed now! But your dragons,
cheap authentic jerseys get good care is."

"Yo! You is worried about their own spouses ah?"

Deployment of the Emperor smiled, proud of watching Ran a red face from the white, and from red to green.

"Yes ah! You this was dreaming it!" She is almost every where from the teeth out of the words to.

"I really did not do it face the Emperor! Or do you want to take this alternative approach, I rise to concern."

"That is you want more!"

Ran a frivolous attitude by his air of teeth itch, but finally realized that the person in front of their own is that she can not fool people.

See her face began to reply, and his guard up. Seems to be finally taking into account their situation. The emperor's face slowly faded down, has gone just play sex.

"You seem not native human?"

"Well!" The strange to recall their own, but do not want to waste any more words. "But, I do not know how to explain to you."

"Then do not explain!" The Emperor does not seem to hurry to find her bad luck, or that he does not mind who she is. Anyway, he did not intend to believe her, that he as an emperor should be a concern.
Cheap authentic jerseys "Since you are doing my Queen. You have to pledge with me if you want to survive it."

"Good! As long as not contrary to conscience, non-infringement of my personal interests on the line."

Actually, I'm the emperor of a sudden change in the number of surprise, the saying goes' ! 'Probably now the case. A gust of wind a shower, just as the British weather.

"Zhenbu know you in the end is what people do not know you are not the people who left the prime minister Ge You. The right to succeed the prime minister Zhu Lin ju certainly not Geyou guarantee you people, so I believe you throw the first treaty are: You must stand here, I can not have anything to do with Ge You. "

"Although, I do not know Ge You is what kind of person, but the state has always been Jianxiang, Man for All Seasons of the points which one was I met him in the decision." Ran a very resolute answer, I felt he requirements of some naive.

Drunk sleep soundly as a dream jumped into the Phoenix Temple 02

"You have not seen it? On in the hall?" The Emperor's drink some wine on the table some Bunai Shen Nver years, it will all officials eleven Asaga.

"Excuse me! Was frightened! Listen to nothing also can not remember!"

"...! I promise you that! "Brought back the emperor mouth slightly, her words did not bring much trust. Who does not know the whole country, Ge You is pedantic traitor. Should even this do not know,
nfl jerseys cheap not what Bluff. "The second treaty: I will not list every day to the Princess so naturally you run this course, still separate sleeping, but when outsiders. Please be sure and I play a happy couple, especially in front of the Queen Mother."

"Why, no book Princess?" Ran bent, this palace the Emperor does not have three thousand it?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
香港追星 STARHK » 娛樂名人討論 » "So rest assured that you will let her go?

重要聲明:starhk.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,starhk.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。starhk.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。