<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
香港追星 STARHK » 飲食男女 » so kind
返回列表 回復 發帖

so kind

"Yes ah, I am very unfortunate ~ ~ ~" Rose said to cry
    "How do you" scared of the loss of Lee
    "Nothing, just ~~~~~~ forget, or do not say, well I want to go back to class," Rose said fled like to leave there, because she knew that if not go, things will all tell their own Lee, she did not want him to know her these
    Hey, she did not know why,
nfl jerseys wholesale    one can not help but want them to see Lee told her, spent the afternoon in the depression, she is looking forward to talk and Wu Yu photos at the moment, she should have happened today. tell him. Wu Yu she asked how she is, and he is her happy? If not, why she would think he is so kind, ah, this feeling is the Wu Yu did not gave her.
    Twenty-four chapters cover the body of the heart love
    Wu Yu she asked how she is, and he is her happy? If not, why she would think he is, ah, this feeling is the Wu Yu did not gave her.
    After school, rose slowly drove a person wandering around, unknowingly came to the beach, "how it will be open to the sea?" Rose said to himself "hey, beating, where sober now!" the face of the sea rose there are too many words to say,
nfl jerseys china   she put on the buildings and Liu Jing vent out all thoughts thoughts
    "Woo, I miss you ah! You know? Tomb, but why do not you give me? On a dream I can put your thoughts also in the hands of my, ah! You not say you will think I am in heaven it? not you forget to do? Yu I really miss you, ah, you know? not you do me a face I am really helpless, I feel no one will help me, I miss you ah!!! "Mei shouted crying face the sea, a layer of sound waves to her all drowned, and no one will hear her cries,
cheap authentic jerseys   when she feels really bleak.
    "Liu Jing brother where are you then, you know? All I also think you ah, you go, you had right? Why do not you come back to me ah? Aunt really good merciless ah, beam away to Costa Rica I love life, while Aunt Who Loved my life away to people who really good merciless ah, how are you? you regained consciousness? If you quickly come to me to restore to good, Liu Jing brother,
coach handbags outlet  I really miss you ah!! you not say to protect my life? but I now I do not even know where are you ah! you how to protect me then?? "The cry rose'd rather die with, no one looked at her so sad when no one knows, no one to enlighten her about.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
香港追星 STARHK » 飲食男女 » so kind

重要聲明:starhk.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,starhk.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。starhk.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。